Change to regular font
1. Oh worship the King, all glorious above;
oh gratefully sing God's power and God's love,
our Shield and Defender, the Ancient of Days,
pavilioned in splendour and girded with praise.
2. Oh tell of God's might, oh sing of God's grace,
whose robe is the light, whose canopy space;
whose chariots of wrath the deep thunderclouds form,
and dark is God's path on the wings of the storm.
3. The earth, with its store of wonders untold,
Almighty, thy power hath founded of old,
hath stablished it fast by a changeless decree,
and round it hath cast, like a mantle, the sea.
4. Thy bountiful care what tongue can recite?
It breathes in the air; it shines in the light;
thy mercies, how tender, how firm to the end,
our Maker, De fender, Redeemer and Friend.
5. O measureless Might, unchangeable Love,
while angels delight to hymn thee above,
thy ransomed creation, in glory ablaze,
in true adoration shall sing to thy praise.
Go to Search page