Change to regular font
1. O God of Bethel, by whose hand
thy people still are fed,
who through this weary pilgrimage
hast all thy servants led,
2. our vows, our prayers, we now present
be fore thy gracious throne;
as thou hast been our faithful God,
so always be our own.
3. Through each perplexing path of life
our wandering footsteps guide;
give us each day our daily bread,
and raiment fit provide.
4. Oh spread the covering wings around,
till all our wanderings cease,
and at our God's own loved abode
our souls arrive in peace.
5. Such blessings from thy gracious hand
our humble prayers implore,
and thou shalt be our chosen God
and portion evermore.
Go to Search page