Change to large font
1. Oh come, oh come, Emmanuel,
and ransom captive Israel,
that mourns in lowly exile here,
until the Son of God appear.
Emmanuel shall come to thee,
2. Oh come, oh come, thou Lord of might,
who to thy tribes on Sinai's height,
in ancient times didst give the law
in cloud and majesty and awe.
3. Oh come, thou Wisdom from on high,
and order all things far and nigh;
to us the path of knowledge show,
and cause us in her ways to go.
4. Oh come, thou Branch of Jesse, free
thine own from Satan's tyranny;
from depths of hell thy people save,
and give them victory o'er the grave.
5. Oh come, thou Key of David, come
and open wide our heavenly home;
make safe the way that leads on high
and close the path to misery.
Go to Search page