Change to large font
1. Angels from the realms of glory,
wing your flight o'er all the earth;
ye who sang creation's story,
now proclaim Messiah's birth.
Come and worship, come and worship;
worship Christ, the newborn King.
2. Shepherds in the field abiding,
watching o'er your flocks by night:
God with us is now residing;
yonder shines the infant Light.
3. Sages, leave your contemplations;
brighter visions beam afar;
seek the great desire of nations;
ye have seen his natal star.
4. Saints, before the altar bending,
watching long in hope and fear,
suddenly the Lord, descending,
in his temple shall appear.
5. Though an infant now we view him,
he shall fill his Father's throne,
gather all the nations to him;
every knee shall then bow down.
Go to Search page