Change to large font
1. We three kings of Orient are;
bearing gifts we traverse afar,
field and fountain, moor and mountain,
following yonder star.
O star of wonder, star of light,
star of royal beauty bright,
westward leading, still proceeding,
guide us to thy perfect light.
2. Born a King on Bethlehem's plain,
gold I bring to crown him again,
King forever, ceasing never,
over us all to reign.
3. Frankincense to offer have I;
incense owns a Deity nigh,
prayer and praising, voices raising,
worshipping God on high.
4. Myrrh is mine; its bitter perfume
breathes a life of gathering gloom,
sorrowing, sighing, bleeding, dying,
sealed in the stonecold tomb.
5. Glorious now behold him arise,
King and God and sacrifice:
sounds through the earth and skies.
Go to Search page