Change to large font
1. Blessing and honour and glory and power,
wisdom and riches and strength evermore
give we to Christ who our battle has won,
whose are the kingdom, the crown and the throne.
2. Past are the darkness, the storm and the war;
come is the radiance that sparkles afar;
now breaks the gleam of the day without end;
rises the sun that shall never descend.
3. Sounds now the heaven of the heavens with Christ's name,
rings now the earth with his glory and fame.
Ocean and mountain, stream, forest and flower
echoing praises, they tell of God's power.
4. Ever descends holy love from on high;
ever ascends this our song and our joy:
blessing and honour and glory and praise
this is the theme of the hymns that we raise.
5. Give we the glory and praise to the Lamb;
take we the robe and the harp and the palm;
sing we the song of the Lamb that was slain,
dying in weakness, but rising to reign.
Go to Search page