Change to large font
1. When all thy mercies, O my God,
my rising soul surveys,
transported with the view, I'm lost
in wonder, love and praise.
2. Oh how shall words with equal warmth
the gratitude declare
that glows within my enraptured heart?
But thou canst read it there.
3. Ten thousand thousand precious gifts
my daily thanks employ,
nor is the least a cheerful heart
that tastes these gifts with joy.
4. Through every season of my life
thy goodness I'll pursue,
and after death, in distant worlds,
the glorious theme renew.
5. When nature fails, and day and night
divide thy works no more,
my ever grateful heart, O Lord,
thy mercy shall adore.
6. Through all eternity to thee
a joyful song I'll raise,
for oh! eternity's too short
to utter all thy praise.
Go to Search page