Change to large font
1. Let saints on earth in concert sing
with those whose work is done,
for all the servants of our King
in heaven and earth are one.
2. One family, we dwell in him,
one church, above, beneath,
though now divided by the stream,
the narrow stream of death.
3. One army of the living God,
to his command we bow:
part of the host has crossed the flood,
and part is crossing now.
4. E'en now to their eternal home
there pass some spirits blest,
while others to the margin come,
waiting their call to rest.
5. Jesu, be thou our constant guide;
then, when the word is given,
bid Jordan's narrow stream divide,
and bring us safe to heaven.
Go to Search page