Change to large font
1. I greet thee, who my sure Redeemer art,
my only trust and Saviour of my heart,
who pain didst undergo for my poor sake;
I pray thee from our hearts all cares to take.
2. Thou art the King of mercy and of grace,
reigning omnipotent in every place:
so come, O King, and our whole being sway;
shine on us with the light of thy pure day.
3. Thou art the life, by which alone we live,
and all our substance and our strength receive;
sustain us by thy faith and by thy power,
and give us strength in every trying hour.
4. Thou hast the true and perfect gentleness;
no harshness hast thou and no bitterness:
oh grant to us the grace we find in thee,
that we may dwell in perfect unity.
5. Our hope is in no other save in thee;
our faith is built upon thy promise free.
Lord, give us peace, and make us calm and sure,
that in thy strength we evermore endure.
Go to Search page