Change to large font
1. Lord, speak to me, that I may speak
in living echoes of your tone;
as you have sought, so let me seek
your erring children lost and lone.
2. Oh lead me, Lord, that I may lead
the wandering and the wavering feet;
oh feed me, Lord, that I may feed
your hungering ones with manna sweet.
3. Oh teach me, Lord, that I may teach
the precious truths that you impart,
and wing my words, that they may reach
the hidden depths of many a heart.
4. Oh fill me with your fullness, Lord,
until my heart shall overflow
in kindling thought and glowing word,
your love to tell, your praise to show.
5. Oh use me, Lord, use even me
just as you will, and when, and where,
until at last your face I see,
your rest, your joy, your glory share.
Go to Search page